Skills and personal characteristics
- Good practical skills.
- Work carefully, following the specifications and often by interpreting plans and drawings.
- Good interpersonal skills, as they often must meet with clients in their own homes.
- Being physically fit because the job involves long stay flexed or work in confined and awkward spaces.
- Awareness of the importance of health and safety in this industry.
- Feeling comfortable working at heights.
Plumbers use tools sharp and powerful cutting, so they must not suffer from medical problems such as frequent dizziness ,fainting, that could be a danger to themselves and other workers. Scroll through a local area is usual, what a driving license can be a fundamental requirement of the job. This work could be unsuitable for people suffering from skin diseases such as eczema or respiratory complaints such as asthma.