As the first article of my blog presentation and so I will answer the typical second formal question after “what is your name?”
Normally a question that accompanies us all is “what do you do?” To which I reply that I am Technology Consultant , after this always stare at me face and decides to ask me the question again “fine but what do you do?” I will try to explain below me so worth filing and where to refer to anyone who I ask for my work; at0200 05e
Personally I like the term technological counselor or computer consultant I think it is clearer but the market does not seek guidance counselors or computer, so I have to define as a consultant.
Technological consultant is who evaluates the technological level of the company and transmits the technological improvements available in the market to optimize the objectives of the company.
And simplifying it a little I like most, is the computer that helps businesses who do not have a person in that position or enough work to create the post, so that the service is outsourced.
The technology consultant usually advises or advised but also it performs monitoring technological developments and even develops.
So that technology consultant or computer consultant are meaningful words in Castilian not want to imagine the face you put when someone responds “I am Social Media, or SEO, Community Manager, web developer … etc” could say ICT assistant seeing what fashion are the Anglicisms.
A consultant of technology provides support and expertise in designing systems for companies and businesses, who are looking to implement or update a network of technology of the information . To become a technology consultant, you can get the proper training to qualify for internal and permanent positions with companies consulting or work on their own ona contractual basis. Interim CIOs are in very high demand because of their abilities.
1. Do you have a college degree 4 years in a field related to technology, such as computer science , systems management information or electronic ?. The focus of his consulting career will focus on providing technological support for both advanced business training is not required.
2. You must take specialized courses in information technology once they graduate from college. Courses are available through vocational schools and other accredited institutions. There are also courses on the web .
3. Consider adding a graduate degree to its portfolio of education in order to gain an advantage in the place of work .
4. Keep your set of skills . The information technologies are changing rapidly. Change with them.
Start to work
5. Advertise locally, and copper reduced rates for their initial work, until you have accumulated enough experience in their curricula vitae to start applying for jobs.
6. You will need at least a couple of years of experience proven before starting to advise on the professional world of technology.
7. The technology consultancy sector is almost always divided into three categories: professional services, staffing firms and independent. Companies services professional are large consulting firms that employ a lot of hand of work and to meet the needs of its customers. Employment agencies outsource IT specialists based on a contract in accordance with market demand.
8. To become an independent technology consultant must work professionally for a period of at least 3 to 5 years before getting the know – how needed to work on their own.
Tips & Warnings
It is easy to confuse with technology consulting management consulting. In general, the difference is that the former are based on professional technology, while the latter specialize in business to help companies operate more efficiently.
Work carefully, following the specifications and often by interpreting plans and drawings.
Good interpersonal skills, as they often must meet with clients in their own homes.
Being physically fit because the job involves long stay flexed or work in confined and awkward spaces.
Awareness of the importance of health and safety in this industry.
Feeling comfortable working at heights.
Plumbers use tools sharp and powerful cutting, so they must not suffer from medical problems such as frequent dizziness ,fainting, that could be a danger to themselves and other workers. Scroll through a local area is usual, what a driving license can be a fundamental requirement of the job. This work could be unsuitable for people suffering from skin diseases such as eczema or respiratory complaints such as asthma.
Plumbers install, repair and maintain systems for hot and cold water, sanitation, heating and plumbing, and gas systems subministro. They can also engage waterproofing roofs. Plumbers working in a variety of sites, including homes, industrial and commercial buildings, boats and airplanes. They use different types of hand and power tools, including keys, wrenches, saws and cutters Welding equipment. They are responsible for cutting, folding, bonding and fixing materials such as lead, copper, aluminum, zinc, plastic and iron.
Plumbing in Fresno
The installation work includes central heating systems and pipes, drainage systems and cooling systems large industry . once the equipment is installed, the plumber tests it to make sure it works efficiently and safely. the maintenance and repair include routine maintenance and emergency repairs. Repairs are to detect faults, replace or repair damaged parts, testing and ensure that the system works properly. The work of a plumber may be required to make emergency repairs, especially in winter, if the pipes are frozen. Fresno plumbing and heat is the best service you can get for your money. Based on my experience, I was able to get all of my problems quickly sorted out and recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone reading this. The Fresno Plumbers are truly the best in their field.